Long Term Rentals in Summit County, Colorado
Need a place to live or a relocation rental? We lease a wide variety of places you can call home. And our lease lengths are flexible.
From affordable one-bedroom condos to spacious homes, we try to match your needs to our available rentals. We lease homes, condos and townhomes in Dillon, Silverthorne, Wildernest, Keystone, Frisco and Summit Cove, Colorado.
Whether you need a place for yourself, your family or your business staff, we will try to accommodate your needs.
We are a professional management company where you can reach a live person promptly when needed.
Each unit is individually owned and has its unique amenities. We know the area and our properties well and can recommend specific locations and properties.
We do try to offer pet friendly units – they are rare. If the unit is pet friendly it will be noted in the listing. Pet friendly units are leased quickly.
We have a relatively easy application process and affordable security deposits and payment terms.
The Rental Process
What to Expect
If you decide to apply for a long-term lease we require a credit check, a criminal background check and a referral from previous landlords for each person who is named on the lease. Cost is $30 per applicant.
We do allow a lease to be signed with only one name, but we verify income to show that the leaseholder(s) can afford the rent.
In addition, each adult that would be staying at the property also needs to submit a rental application. There is no charge for these guests. We just need to have everyone’s information.
Once your application is accepted we ask for a security deposit equal to one months’ rent along with the signed lease to secure the unit.
We will continue to advertise the unit as available until a signed lease and security deposit are received.
The first months’ rent is required at the start of the lease before moving into the unit.
Please fill out and return the Rental Application, Credit Report Consent, and the Brokerage Disclosure to Tenant so we can start processing your application. Links to these documents are below. Scan and email these to: email@example.com or Fax to 970-468-2556
We will take your credit card number over the phone to cover the $30 processing fee.
Call 800-944-9601 or 970-468-9137
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Documents To Be Completed
- Rental Application (print at legal size – pdf 539kb)
- Credit Report Consent (pdf 109kb)
- Brokerage Disclosure to Tenant
Viewing Available Units
Please contact us ahead of time to schedule an appointment so we can make sure the units are available to show.
Be Aware All Summit Resort Group Long Term Rentals:
- Do not allow pets; unless pet approval has been written into the lease and an additional pet deposit is on file. Additionally; pets are not allowed to be kept on the patios or in vehicles parked on the premises. This includes guests of renters. Tenants who bring a pet onto the premises are subject to a fine and immediate eviction.
- Do not allow smoking.
- Require the unit to be thoroughly cleaned at end of lease. We will perform additional cleaning at $30/hr.
- Require a professional carpet cleaning to be done at the end of the lease.
- May require tenants to abide by additional rules and regulations set forth by an HOA.
- Are subject to monthly or bimonthly inspections with notice given to tenants.
- May be shown to potential renters 45 days before lease expiration with 24-hour notice given by Summit Resort Group.
- Require rent to be paid on the 1st of each month. A late fee of $10 per day will be assessed if rent has not been paid by the 5th day of the month.
- Require an additional 2.5% convenience fee for any rent paid by credit card or debit card.
- Encourage tenants to have renters insurance to limit personal liability. Tenants may be held responsible for damages above and beyond the security deposit amount.